I am working on a small guide/review of each one. I will link to them in the table once they are ready.
Note about mistakes: with this much data, there is bound to crop a mistake in. If you notice anything, feel free to comment below and I will get it fixed.
Explanation of table
In the table you can see the following information:
- Box: name of the Start Collecting Box. The link will be to my review/overview of that specific box.
- Faction: the army/faction the box belongs to.
- Alliance: Which of the four Grand Alliances the faction belongs to.
- Price: the price in £ if you buy the box at the normal retail price (GW price).
- Price Ind.: The price in £ if you were to buy the individual units from the box separately (at GW price). Note that sometimes this is an approximation (when the box includes incomplete units or models that you can only get via the Start Collecting box).
- Discount: The discount in price if you compare the price of the Start Collecting Box with buying each unit individually (with GW prices).
- Models: the number of models in the box
- Inc.: the number of models that do not make a complete unit (with the latest pitched battle profiles as reference).
- Alter.: quite a lot of units in the boxes can be equipped in different ways. This can either change the point value slightly for the unit or even make a completely different type of unit. This is the number of alternative builds in the box.
- Points: the points values if you build the units in the box like pictured on the front of the box.
- PpP: this is price pr. point (in this case the Pound pr. Point). So the amount of money you need to spend to get 1 point via the start collecting box. It is a quick way to see how much value each box is.
- Click to buy: if you like this tool, feel free to buy one of the boxes via the link provided here. I will get a small commission (no extra cost for you) if you buy something after you click a link.
|Box||Faction||Alliance||Price||Price Ind.||Discount||Models||Units||Inc||Alter||Points||PpP||Click to buy|
|Beasts of Chaos||Beasts of Chaos||Chaos||£60||£90||33%||22||4||470||0.13|
|Thunderstrike Brotherhood||Stormcast Eternals||Order||£50||£135||63%||18||6||1||0||840||0,06|
|Daemons of Khorne||Blades of Khorne||Chaos||£55||£105||47%||14||3||1||370||0.15|
|Anvilgard||Cities of Sigmar||Order||£60||£100||40%||13||4||2||370||0.16|
|Daemons of Nurgle||Maggotkin of Nurgle||Chaos||£55||£90||39%||17||4||540||0.10|
|Dameons of Slaanesh||Hedonites of Slaanesh||Chaos||£55||£73.5||25%||16||3||450||0.12|
|Daemons of Tzeentch||Disciples of Tzeentch||Chaos||£55||£111||50%||18||5||3||710||0.08|
|Flesh-Eater Courts||Flesh-Eater Courts||Death||£55||£80||31%||14||3||7||550||0.10|
|Goreblade Warband||Blades of Khorne||Chaos||£50||£98.5||49%||19||6||610||0.08|
|Greywater Fastness||Cities of Sigmar||Order||£60||£90||33%||4||2||380||0.16|
|Idoneth Deepkin||Idoneth Deepkin||Order||£55||£77.5||29%||14||3||1||380||0.14|
|Kharadron Overlords||Kharadron Overlords||Order||£60||£97.5||38%||10||4||440||0.14|
|Maggotkin of Nurgle||Maggotkin of Nurgle||Chaos||£60||£91||34%||8||3||1||500||0.12|
|Skeleton Horde||Legions of Nagash||Death||£55||£88||38%||16||3||4||680||0.08|
|Stormcast Vanguard||Stormcast Eternals||Order||£60||£86.25||30%||12||4||1||610||0.10|