Age of Miniatures is looking for writers for the website.
I have so much information I want to share and not enough time to write it all, so I have decided that it is time to bring some writers on board.
How it will work
At this point, I come up with a headline for the articles that I want to be written, and I will give you the freedom to research and write them.
For each article, I will state how many words it should be. Then, when you have finished writing it, I look it over and edit it a bit. After that, I will publish it on the website (with your name on it if you want it).
For most of my articles, I target about 2,000 words. For these articles, I will pay 2 cents per word which comes out to about $40 per articles that I publish.
As you gain experience writing articles you will get more flexibility in choosing your own topics and outlining and writing articles as you like. As we move in that direction, your pay will increase and I will likely want you on board to write a set amount of articles per month.
What I am looking for in writers
- I am not looking to hire full-time employees. I just want to pay you for the articles you write.
- You do not have to be a professional writer, but I do need people who can use correct English spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- But the most important thing is that you should know a lot about your hobby and that you have to urge to write about it.
- Preferably I want people who can commit to writing two to four (2-4) 2,500-word articles per month and do the research that goes into that.
- If you have experience writing for a blog, that is a big plus, but I am really going to make my decision based on a sample of your writing.
How to apply
Send me an email at email@example.com where you tell me:
- A bit about yourself and your hobby
- What kind of stuff you would like to write about
- What your experience is with writing for the web
- Why you would like to write for the website
I will answer back and we will agree on a sample you can write for me. You will get paid for all published content (even the sample).
Looking forward to hearing from you!