Age of Miniatures is a place for people to learn and discuss miniature gaming. It is a place to enjoy great content and participate in a community of like-minded people
Unfortunately, many people turn into bullies online. To make Age of Miniatures a friendly community, we simply delete such comments.
Age of Miniatures Comment Policy
If a comment…
- is unfriendly or impolite to the author of the post or any other commenter
- advocates an illegal practice
- uses vulgar, profane, or unnecessarily harsh language
- is spam or appears to be written primarily to post a link or advertise
- infringes on the rights of another
- contains copyrighted material not licensed for distribution on the site
- impersonates another user
- is off-topic
…the comment may be deleted.The deletion of comments is wholly within the discretion of the moderator or employee, and their decision will not be reconsidered.
But What If I Disagree With Someone?
Great! The whole purpose for allowing comments on the site is to allow gamers to share their opinions and knowledge. Please speak up if you disagree with the author of a post or another commenter; HOWEVER, you must be polite and you must be friendly.
Important Legal Information
The opinions of commenters and guest posters on Income School or its social media sites are not those of Age of Miniatures or its owners, managers, employees, or representatives. If a moderator or employee fails to delete a comment, it is not an endorsement of said comment.
The comments on this site are not owned by Age of Miniatures and only the individual commenter is liable for its comments.
Any person or person(s) who find a comment or guest post on this site that violates these guidelines or misuses the intellectual property of another should immediately contact Age of Miniatures at firstname.lastname@example.org